- Quality not quantity – better to follow a few good people, reduce noise
- Twitter for Teachers http://twitter4teachers.pbworks.com/w/page/22554534/FrontPage and http://twitterforteachers.wetpaint.com/
Alec Couros, PhD Thesis illustration,
the Networked Teacher …
- A two way connection – give information back
- Create new information or
- Share the information
- http://www.slideshare.net/ a great place to share your presentations with others.
- Be CURIOUS
- Start a blog
- Ask questions
- Take time to engage in edchat, read others’ blogs, comment, and post new info.
- Read others people posts, tweets, etc that think differently than you do
- Always remember to Have Fun
And If you are just getting started, start with Twitter, follow me : @canadianteched and check out : Social Media Getting Started: http://www.cybraryman.com/chats.html